Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite.I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time.

Waited 3 hours only to be told they ordered the wrong windshield. Manager, Mike, stated that he would have tech come to my home the following day for the inconvenience. They never showed. Due to having to travel daily for work, I couldnt wait and make an appointment elsewhere.

That was my HUGE mistake. I took my car into the Parma OH location and provided tech with new windshield moldings and clips that I purchased directly from Lexus dealer so the job could be done correctly. After getting home with my car, I noticed that the moldings were not installed correctly. In fact, there is a large gap where moisture can protrude in, my hood is scratched to the metal, multiple spots on the quarter panel and surround where some type of solvent was used and ate through top coat.

I was LIVID! Called store only to be told by several people I could not speak with owner because he was on vacation in CA. Then, after 3 more phone calls, Mike (store manager), states he is the owner. I explained the damages to my car, took my car back to their location along with the $1300 estimate to fix damages, and was told he would speak with his District Manager and let me know.

Mind you he admitted fault which I caught on tape. I never received callback. I contacted them again and asked for DMs number. What a surprise, apparently DM was Mike same guy I haf spoke with that said he had to wait for answer from his DM.

I waited at least a week, and did not recieve call. I called back and their solution was for me to bring car back to them to have fixed. Are they crazy?!! After much hassle and 3 more phone calls was able to get email to corporate in CA.

A paralegal, Patrick, answered my email with promises to rectify issue. 3 weeks later when I told him I was sueing he called back and had gumption to tell me that there was no damage to my paint, yet he admitted he did not even look at or have estimate that I provided Mike in his posession. After a lot of frustration and wasted time, his solution was to take my car to one of their shops for repair. NO THANK YOU!

Needless to say I am filing civil case this week, and have filed with the Ohio Attorney General!! Its rididculous that they are willing to spend around 8-10 thousand litigating instead of 1000 to fix their mistake.

These people are negligent liers that should not be in business still.PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE!!!

Review about: Auto Glass Now Windshield Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Auto Glass Now?

Comments