Auto Glass Now Windshield Replacement Results Review from Baxley, Georgia

2 of 27 Auto Glass Now reviews

Update added by user Oct 09

My issues were resolved by me taking my car to get repaired. Not because Auto Glass Now tried to fix the problem, my carpet is still stained due the water damage.

Original review posted by user Oct 05

I went to the Tucker Ga location to have my front windshield repaired.I had to bring my vehicle back for repairs, due to not property sealing my windshield.

After a car wash water began leaking in my car damaging my upholstery. I brought my vehicle back they had me wait 45mins to tell me that a part had to be ordered, but the problem was visible upon looking at the windshield, and the part isn't a part that is kept at any of their locations. I waited an hour in half for them to get the part and fix the car. When repairs were completed I noticed my front bumper was cracked.

I was told by the manager and the person who worked on my car they stated they didn't cause that damage. The water damage that was caused by not sealing my window that is your fault too. I asked could both of issues be fixed? They did not want to take responsibility for any damage.

I had to go to their Riverdale Ga location to correct the same issue with the seal in my windshield. I explained the issue to the owner. Who then asked how do I know we caused that damage? I explained that before any work is done I inspect my car.

I didn't have a crack in my bumper, I just had front end work done to my car less than a week ago. Prior to me washing my car water wasn't coming in my car either. Still not willing to fix any problem worst company ever!!

They will damage your car and not take responsibility for the damage that they caused.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 27 Auto Glass Now reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Auto Glass Now. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Auto Glass Now.
Filing a new complaint about
×