Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Took my vehicle to get sliding glass replaced and asked them to save the center slider for me since it was not broken. I asked them to be careful removing old glass in case I needed the slider in the future and if they could not handle the job I did not want to proceed.

I called to check on it later and they told me they could not guarantee it could be saved. I told them I would pick the vehicle up then and they told me they already had started the job. A monkey could have saved the good glass as there are only a few weather seals that need to be removed first.

I had no choice at this point and when I picked up the vehicle I found that they don’t use masking tape around the frame of the window and scratch your paint when removing old window .They said they could not save the sliding glass but I think they just kept it to use on a future vehicle. My body frame had scratches all around where they removed the old glass because they didn’t use masking tape on the frame to cut the old seal.

No one inspects the vehicle when you bring it in and ask that you participate in the inspection.

Then if they have any damages they make you sign a waiver stating the damage was already there after they finish screwing up the job without any inspections or discussion if you want your vehicle back. I decided I was not going to let them get away with it and took my vehicle back and Monica was very unprofessional and started yelling at me that there were scratches all over the place then she ran back into the office without even any civil discussion. Also the installer even drove by and yelled at me that the damage was already there before they started then he drove off at a high rate of speed. Totally unprofessional and rookies.

If you want a *** job done proceed at your own risk. I can’t wait till they respond to this with the same old line that “the customer is always first”. Right, I tried to resolve this matter and it seems that Auto Glass Now is the only one that’s first. Now I am stuck with another repair bill for painting around their damage.

In my opinion they are totally unprofessional and rookies they have lost my trust in quality auto glass work. I DO NOT recommend Auto Glass Now if you want a quality job done right.

If you do decide to use them make sure you take pictures of your damage before repairs and have vehicle inspected before the job and be present at the inspection. Also put it on a credit card in case you have any problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auto Glass Now Window Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments